Up to 35% OFF - Limited Time Learn More
Up to 35% OFF - Limited Time

Limited Time Offer

We are currently offering up to 35% OFF for a Limited Time!

Prices reflect the discounted prices and is automatically applied during checkout.

The discounts offered at this time are not applicable towards past purchases or pending balances.

DoctorPup Complimentary Service

Helpful Videos, Forum Q&A, Articles and more

DoctorPup Logo

Common Conditions

Accidents or something else

February 10, 2020, 2:08 PM
Q: My Pomeranian pup is five and a half months old and we are using potty pads to train him. He seems to be catching on to the pads most of the time, but every once in a while he’ll go where he’s not supposed to and doesn’t seem to realize he’s doing anything wrong. I don’t know if he’s just excited and not thinking about it or what. In the past three months he’s probably had two accidents on the bed, which is where he spends a lot of his time. Last evening he had an accident on the bed and then two more today before 2pm. Is this anything to worry about and how can I stop it? I should also mention that he has started leaking urine when gets really excited for about the past 3-4 weeks.
A: Your description leaves the possibility of a urinary tract infection, you should have a urinalysis done to decide wether it is a medical or behavioral problem.