Spring Break Sale - Limited Time Learn More
Spring Break Sale - Limited Time

Limited Time Offer

We are currently offering special Spring Break discounts!

Prices reflect the discounted prices and is automatically applied during checkout.

The discounts offered at this time are not applicable towards past purchases or pending balances.

DoctorPup Complimentary Service

Helpful Videos, Forum Q&A, Articles and more

DoctorPup Logo

Training Tips

Biting at All

October 6, 2017, 12:58 PM
Q: My puppy is 12 weeks old and getting very aggressive with his playing and biting. He will sometimes take the blanket or what we are playing with right out of my hand almost biting my hand. He bites his leash too and will not let it go. Should I stop playing with him when he does this and put him in the cage? What about the biting of his leash? I am having trouble getting him to take it out of his mouth as he thinks it is a game.
A: Unless it is a game that you planned you must stop it right away and institute a rememberable correction. This should not be just going in his cage as you are wanting that to be a pleasant place for him. You need a “penalty box” that is only used when there has been a problem. Take a look at the forum and type “biting” in the search box to view other members questions and their answers.